Based on our very popular Oversized Wingback frame, we designed and built this chair for Don Benjamin, and have named the recliner is his illustrious honor. This recliner uses hand finished Palio Camel leather that is extraordinarily durable yet still very soft and pliable. This chair is accented with a light exotic cowhide on the outside arms and outside back and our toasted marshmallow croc embossing on the front posts, foot rest, and a round yoke on the inside back cushion.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions 40" Length, 40" Width, 44" Height, Seat Height 21", Arm Height 25", Inside Seat Width 23", Seat Depth 23"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!