Great Blue Heron's Split Rail Conversational Western Leather Sofa is a truly gorgeous piece of furniture, and its beauty is only outmatched by it's comfort. The curved design encourages you and your family to put away technology for a few minutes and reconnect with some quality time together. Upholstered in our new Palio Texas leather, we have accented it with our Vintage Gator embossing and beautiful caramel brindle Brazilian cowhides on the outarms and outback. Antique Bronze nails finish the piece and our faux down wrap seating and blown back cushions make this a very comfortable piece that can stand out in any home. Features include:
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 125", Depth 57" with curve, Height 46", Seat Height 22.5", Arm Height 33", Inside Seat Width 88", Seat Depth 23.5"
This design can be customized, we have accommodated basically all our clients requests in the past, & will strive to do so with yours!
Our goal is to build extremely high quality furniture with unique and outstanding design that can be enjoyed for years to come.