Introducing the 'Desert Eagle' Dining Chair, a new pinnacle of dining elegance from Great Blue Heron. This chair, artisan-crafted for the discerning connoisseur, redefines luxury in dining furniture. Upholstered in the rich, warm Terelli Walnut base leather, it provides a foundation of sophisticated comfort. The design is elevated with Gator Hornback Rustic Cognac accent leather on the round yolk on inside back cushion, infusing the chair with a rugged yet refined Western charm. A distinctive feature of the 'Desert Eagle' is its custom Pendleton pattern fabric adorning the outside back. This intricate detail adds a unique, cultural flair to its design, seamlessly blending the rustic spirit of the West with contemporary sophistication. Perfect for those seeking to create an impressive dining environment, the 'Desert Eagle' Dining Chair is more than a seating option; it's a statement of exquisite taste and artisanal craftsmanship, sure to enhance the ambiance of any meal..
Discounts available on four or more chairs. Call us today at 866-247-9688 for special pricing!
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 24", Depth 26", Height 45". Seat Height 20", Inside Seat Width 22", Seat Depth 23"
- Please see banner at the top of the page for current upholstery lead times - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!