This new barstool was created by our wonderful customer's the Davenport family, and we thought it was right to give it the namesake of the inspiration behind it. The Davenport Ranch Western Leather Barstool features Galveston Light Brown base leather with Floral Turquoise Brown on the inside and outside yolk.
Please call in to order for quantity pricing.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 24", Depth 27", Height 43", Seat Height 30", Arm Height 39", Inside Seat Width 19", Seat Depth 19"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!