“Artist Series” Glass Table Top with Forged Burnt Polish Iron Arbor Base
Each glass table top is hand painted by artist Sergio Bueno. Colors will vary, and though you may request a color scheme, colors will not be exactly the same as you see in the photo. No two will ever be alike. These are 100% artist inspired and are not meant to be considered as a duplicated product. Please review all images in the product gallery and remember that color depth and saturation may vary in any of those shown. Gold and/or Silver leaf is used as an accent. The base is heavy gauge iron forged into many tree branches and then heat is applied to create a burnt polish finish. Made using recycled materials.
Sergio Bueno colors will vary, and color schemes are open to artist expression.
- Sergio Bueno – Lava (varying saturation of both bright and deep red, with gold and/or silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Spring (varying saturation of blues and greens with gold and/or silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Summer (varying saturation of turquoise, blue, copper, gold, green, & white – “reef”)
- Sergio Bueno – Winter (varying saturation of turquoise and blues with silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Sun Fire (varying saturation of yellow, orange, red with gold and/or copper accents)
Two piece item sold as a complete table. Top is not affixed to the base. Both items hand made by different artists. Please do not leave glass in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Fading could occur.