Great Blue Heron's Santa Fe Wingback is our most popular western leather wingback. We have been building this chair for over 20 years and it's classic styling and elegance fits well in any home. Upholstered with Kodiak Bear leather with Gator Hornback Rustic Walnut accent leather on the seat cushion border, and a stunning dark exotic Brazilian cowhide brindle with white backbone on the in back this chair continues the tradition of bold western elegance that Great Blue Heron Furniture has become synonomous with.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 34", Depth 36", Height 44", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 25", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 21"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!