Step into the wild west of style with Great Blue Heron's Albuquerque Turquoise Western Leather Settee. This captivating settee is adorned in the vibrant Mont Blanc Caribbean top-grain turquoise leather on the inback and cushions, and accentuated with the exotic charm of brindle Brazilian cowhide.
The Mont Blanc Caribbean leather, hand-finished with Italian finesse, presents a soft, touchable allure, all while being as tough as the wild west itself.
Built to endure, this settee features a kiln-dried Hardwood frame featuring our industry leading lifetime frame warranty, and cushions generously filled with high-density, high-resiliency foam, and a downwrap for extra comfort, promising a plush seat that won't quit.
Transform your space into a frontier of elegance with the Albuquerque Turquoise Western Leather Settee, where rustic meets refinement, and every detail invites you to saddle up and indulge in luxury.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 65", Depth 34", Height 34", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 27", Inside Seat Width 57", Seat Depth 21"
- Please see banner at the top of the page for current upholstery lead times - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!