Great Blue Heron's Albuquerque Turquoise Western Leather Settee features our "Caribbean" top grain turquoise leather on the inback and cushions and is accented with exotic brindle Brazilian cowhide. The Caribbean is a hand finished lightly waxed Italian leather that has a soft hand and is very durable. The Albuquerque Turquoise Settee is constructed with a kiln dried Oak frame, no-sag springs and high density foam cushions, it is built for comfort and durability.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 65", Depth 34", Height 34", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 27", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 21"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.