Hello to all Axis Deer styling enthusiasts! Meet the Axis Channelback Swivel Glider. A perfect blend of comfort and style, this design is a perfect pair for any cabin, lodge, trophy room, or any other western or farmhouse themed decor . Featuring Cora Pecan base leather on the seat, inback, about outside arm cutout panel with Croc Brompton accenting the front posts and edge band with bold and beautiful Axis Deer hides outlining the remaining outside arms and entire outside back this chair makes a beautiful statement for any room needing a special rocking chair that you will not want to get up out of.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 35", Depth 39", Height 36", Seat Height 22", Arm Height 26", Inside Seat Width 22", Seat Depth 23"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!