The Aztec Tufted Lounge Chair, our newest lounge chair, inspired by our great client from El Paso. Featuring Palio Gray leather with a modern tufted back, aged River Stone gator accents, and beautiful light exotic brindle hair on hide on the outside arms and entire back, this chair blends western & contemporary elements into a beautiful statement piece for any room or office.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 31", Depth 40", Height 39", Seat Height 20", Arm Height 24", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 25"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples here.