Great Blue Heron's Buffalo Rustic Lodge Double Recliner is an extremely comfortable addition to your mountain lodge, man cave, or trophy room that can not have a run of the mill piece of theater seating. The mechanisms are technically "incliners" meaning they are wall saving units needing only 7" of clearance from the back of the piece to the wall. This one is shown upholstered with our extremely popular Buffalo leather and accented with embossed Gator yokes on the head area, foot area, panels, and remote box cover. It is wrapped in our Brazilian cowhide in a medium brindle.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 79", Depth 43", Height 44", Seat Height 20", Arm Height 26", Inside Seat Width 24", Seat Depth 24"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples here.