Great Blue Heron's Cabin Fever Rustic Lodge Swivel Glider features our Cabin Fever top grain leather on the inback and cushions with the outarms and outback upholstered in striking exotic Brindle Brazilian cowhide. The Cabin Fever is a very heavily distressed hand finished leather that has a unique texture and look and is one of our most durable leathers.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 33", Depth 34", Height 34", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 27", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 21"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples.