Step up to luxury with the 'Crestview' Axis Barstool from Great Blue Heron, a stunning blend of elegance and rustic charm. This exquisite barstool boasts hand-rubbed Brindisi San Marco leather, lovingly hand-tufted on both the seat and back cushions, offering both unparalleled comfort and classic sophistication. The unique allure of this piece comes from its striking outside back, fully adorned with Axis deer hide, a detail that sets it apart in any setting. Designed with a solid wood base offered in multiple stain choices for stability, and featuring a swivel seat for optimal functionality, the 'Crestview' is a versatile addition to any lodge, restaurant, or home bar. Its fusion of luxurious upholstery and wild beauty makes it an ideal match for a range of Western-style decors, ensuring that it's not just a seat, but a centerpiece of conversation and style.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 24", Depth 27", Height 43", Seat Height 30", Arm Height 39", Inside Seat Width 19", Seat Depth 19"
- Please see banner at the top of the page for current upholstery lead times - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!