Great Blue Heron's Durango Swivel Glider has exquisite details. We blended a combination of Cora Sierra & Kodiak Bear leathers to create a nice complementary design to the overall chair with Palio Camel exchange welt to add a subtle accent. The light exotic brindle accents on the front posts and bottom rail complete a beautiful look that is a perfect blend between western and contemporary.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 31", Depth 33", Height 34", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 27", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 21"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!