Great Blue Heron's Grey Rock Chair is a great mix of traditional western and mountain modern, and perfectly utilized as a dining, lounge or occasional seating area.
It features our Capreieze Flint top grain leather and a light exotic Brazilian cowhide. This look is a great addition to a contemporary mountain loft or a traditional western home.
Buy 4 or More ONLY $1100 each!
Call 866-247-9688 for large qty pricing
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 24.5", Depth 26", Height 33", Seat Height 18.5"
- Please see banner at the top of the page for current upholstery lead times - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!