Great Blue Heron's Maverick Conversational Sofa is a truly gorgeous piece of furniture featuring a bold western design and beautiful dark exotic cowhide spanning the entire outside back.
The curved design encourages you and your family to put away technology for a few minutes and reconnect with some quality time together. Upholstered in our Kodiak Bear leather, Vintage Croc Walkabout Black Gator embossing and beautiful caramel brindle Brazilian cowhides on the outarms and outback. Antique Bronze nails finish the piece and our faux down wrap seating and blown back cushions make this a very comfortable piece that can stand out in any home.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 138", Depth 58" with curve, Height 46", Seat Height 22.5", Arm Height 33", Inside Seat Width 88", Seat Depth 23.5"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples.