Great Blue Heron's Old West Cowhide Club Chair is a slight variation of a perennial best seller, the Maverick Club. Upholstered with our distressed top grain Buffalo leather and using exotic brindle Brazilian cowhide accents and a "Yolk" insert on the inback of embossed Gator hand finished leather, this piece fits great in your ski lodge or ranch home. To complete the look we have added cushion borders using our embossed "Gator" top grain leather and individual antique brass nail heads.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 48", Depth 40", Height 42", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 30", Inside Seat Width 23", Seat Depth 23"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.