Railroad Nail Stick Lamp – Railroad nails form the base. Barbed wire is then wrapped around the iron tube. Applied oxidized dark finish. As shown with our raw hide 12″ round shade in Amber. Also looks good with 8″ cylinder raw hide shade (As shown in Turquoise).
- Includes spiral or ball finial and a harp.
- L 7″ x W 7″ x H 28″ 10.5 lbs approx
- UL parts Used , Not UL Listed
Materials & Info:
- Recycled glass used and then hand painted to create this gorgeous accent lamp.
- Size of glass vase may vary slightly
- Hand made
- Variances and natural imperfections will be evident. Nothing is identical and nothing is "cookie cutter" made. No two are exactly alike. One could be more crackled than the other. If you order two or more at the same time, we will do our best to match them as close as possible.
Shipping & Other Info:
- Lead Time is 2-4 weeks
If something is damaged during transit, we require the following: photo of damaged item, reporting within 5 days, all packaging must be kept.
What we do for damages: File a claim, Regardless of outcome with Fed Ex: we send out a replacement, and call tag back the damaged items (unless clay or glass).
We attempt to replace the item within 1-3 days but there are many occasions in which we cannot as we may be out of stock.
On the rare occasion, an item is defective we will call tag back the item and send a replacement. If we receive the item back and it is not defective, you will be responsible for all freight and fees. Defective items must be reported within 5 days, photos sent and packaging kept. Same procedure as damages.