Great Blue Heron's Safari dining chair features beautiful Calderon Red leather with a Croco Red rounded yolk, but the real showstopper here is the spectacular Zebra hide on the entire outside back of the chair. This dining chair is the perfect statement for anyone loving bold color with an exotic safari look that still offers a clean contemporary western look that would fit perfectly into a variety of modern farmhouse to ranch western themed decors.
Discounts available on four or more chairs. Call us today for special pricing!
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 22", Depth 26", Height 45". Seat Height 20", Inside Seat Width 22", Seat Depth 23"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
.Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples.