Great Blue Heron's Tallback Split Rail swivel uses our top grain, full-aniline Palio Texas leather. This leather is unique in that it has some depth of color and a lot of character but is extraordinarily scratch, stain, and fade resistant. Wrapped in a dark brindle cowhide with white accents, and featuring a hand-tufted inback, this chair is stunning and comfortable.
As with any Great Blue Heron pieces, we can fully customize the Split Rail Swivel to your needs.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 36", Depth 39", Height 39", Seat Height 22", Arm Height 23", Inside Seat Width 21", Seat Depth 20"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!