The Tanzania Safari Sofa is one of our newest sofa designs blending elements of classic rustic western design with exotic safari styling. Featuring Palio Gray leather, CLD Croc accents on the inside back, front posts, and bottom rail. The exotic light brindle hair on hide on the entire outside back makes a bold and beautiful statement in the center of any room.
- Full Aniline Dyed Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 96", Depth 48", Height 46", Seat Height 20", Arm Height 33"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
.Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples.