Great Blue Heron's Tibetan Sheep Bench is upholstered with our soft Champagne Tibetan Sheep hide and a base leather of Galveston Vintage distressed leather. The front panels and rail are accented with our Verona Stone embossed leather. We can use any of our colors of Tibetan sheep to make this bench exactly what you want!
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width: 60", Depth: 22", Height: 28", Seat Height: 18", Arm Height: 28", Inside Seat Width: 30", Seat Depth: 21"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.