Great Blue Heron's Vaquero Club Chair is upholstered with exotic dark brindle Brazilian cowhide on the in-back, arm panels, and seat rail. The in-arms, out-arms, out-back, top rail and cushion centers are upholstered with our to grain "Galveston" distressed leather. To further customize this piece we added "Gator" embossed leather on the border of the cushions, antique brass nail heads, and topstitching on the arms.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 48", Depth 40", Height 42", Seat Height 21", Arm Height 30", Inside Seat Width 23", Seat Depth 23"
- We manufacture each piece to order from the frame up, and our lead time is typically 6-8 weeks from order date to shipment - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
.Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today to request up to (5) FREE leather samples.