Introducing the 'Western Trails' chair, a captivating new addition to our Adrian Collection, where Southwestern flair meets contemporary Western design. Inspired by our popular Adrian style, this chair elevates the aesthetic with its distinctive blend of materials and textures. The body of the chair is luxuriously upholstered in Cora Pecan leather, a rich, warm yet rustic tone that speaks of timeless elegance. Accentuating its unique character, Rustic Walnut Gator accents are strategically placed, adding an exotic touch reminiscent of the wild West. The highlight of 'Western Trails' is its Wyeth Trail Pendleton-style fabric on the seat and back cushions, offering a vibrant, contemporary twist to the classic Western motif. This fabric not only provides visual appeal but also ensures supreme comfort. Perfect for those who appreciate a modern take on Southwestern style, the 'Western Trails' chair is more than seating—it's a bold statement of sophisticated, contemporary Western charm.
- Full Aniline Top Grain Leathers
- Kiln Dried Hardwood & Oak Frame Components
- Corner Blocked, Glued & Screwed frame
- High Resiliency, High Density 2.25 PSI Foam With Faux Down Wrap
- All Nylon Stitching For Durability
- Shipped In Custom Crate With Triple Layer Of Padded Foam, Protective Cardboard, & Heavy Duty Plastic
- Dimensions: Length/Width 34", Depth 39", Height 37", Seat Height 20", Arm Height 26", Inside Seat Width 27", Seat Depth 23"
- Please see banner at the top of the page for current upholstery lead times - we always strive to meet or beat that goal, but please call with any specific questions.
- We also provide photos of your finished piece(s) before shipment to ensure our build meets your expectations.
Are you interested in custom designing this piece? Because we are the manufacturer, we offer unparalleled options in both material and design customization at no additional charge! Browse our flat leather, embossed accent leather, and fabric material libraries today then call us today at 866.247.9688 with any questions and/or schedule a free design consultation here!